"I’ve had six cups of coffee…"
"…76.53 more cups and you would overdose on caffeine."
on the second week of christmas biggest fans showed to me:
three fun hat icons and a mister grumpy~
- Name: Lucas Kirk
- Gender: Male
- General Appearance: Blondie McBlue eyes. Doesn’t like getting his hair cut, so it stays at a long length. He’s average height for a Kirk, tall for a Chapel, athletic build. Has his mothers over all face shape and nose, father’s eyes and expressions. Dresses to get dirty.
- Personality: He’s a little punk. Not quite the level his father was, is, and will always be, but enough to know that he’s going to be ‘trouble’ (in the sense that he’s not the sit down and shut up type). His favorite question is ‘why’, especially when someone of authority can’t answer him. Easily bored.
- Special Talents: Finding stinkin’ loopholes in everything thanks mainly to his self-trained eidetic memory.
- Who they like better: Spock. Total hero complex.
- Who they take after more: Jaaaaames
- Personal Head canon: Smart kid. Defied his mother by developing a type of ink that can change within the dyed skin cells without causing inflammation or further damages using a black market Andorian technique. All after the issue of no tattoos came into play on his sixteenth birthday.
- Face Claim: Mekhai Allan Andersen
- Name: Amelia Sulu
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance: Curvy, generally taking after Christine both height and proportions wise. Dark brown eyes, light brown hair, pale complexion like wow girl Hikaru is going to throw you out into the yard to get some natural vitamin d from sunlight or something. Fashion sense of a toddler that got into her mothers closet.
- Personality: She’s bubbly, easily excited over the small things, and an overall joy to be around. Mel is a nice balance of the good, and bad, traits of her parents. For instance, she’s approachable, has a tendency to leave small gifts for people in random spots, and enjoys a good belly laugh just like her folks…but has the horrible tendency of taking on too much at one time. A-type personality, things need to be done her way with little delegation or she freaks out.
- Special Talents:
Do not challenge to a game of chubby bunny, her record is 12 of the jumbo marshmallows. Her poker face is rivaled only by Hikaru’s. She’d often initiate staring contests with her dad as a kid and crack up; but after years of this game has built up quite the control over micro(and macro)expressions.
- Who they like better: Loom. But seriously, who doesn’t love that fox?
- Who they take after more: Christine, over all. But she’ll say Hikaru.
- Personal Head canon: Amelia becomes a pilot…though not through the traditional Starfleet route. In fact, she’s part of an independent trading company.
- Face Claim: Bages Minami
i wanna b
- Name: Spencer Leroy (got to keep up with these horrible middle names somehow—) McCoy
- Gender: Male
- General Appearance: Gangly, not quite in control of all of his limbs at one times. Born deaf in one ear, will often turn off implant or turn head away if he’s purposefully ignoring you. Light brown hair, tall, blue-hazel eyes with a small nose.
- Personality: Leroy is pretty relaxed. He’s intelligent as all hell, most of his jokes either satirical or flat out horrible. Physical violence has its place and time, and while he’s no saint, he tends to advocate civility over brutality to solve conflict. He trolls with his failed hearing.
- Special Talents: Sleeping for twelve hours at a shot, if you ask his parents. He’s like his dad in the fact that his hands are probably the steadiest thing about him. Spence may trip around on his own feet every now and then, but he’ll be damned if he drops something or can’t hold an object perfectly still in his palm. Wow, he knows, super skills right there.
- Who they like better: Leonard, y’know, dad-idol and all that jazz.
- Who they take after more: Chapel. He’s not as wound up as his da, or mistrusting of people.
- Personal Head canon: He was almost predestined to enter a medical career of some sort, I mean, look at his half sibling, parents, and grandparents. Ha-haaaa false. Spencer takes a liking to mechanics, social activism, and being a general pain in the arse for local politicians.
- Face Claim: Colin Ford
without picturing the Miser Brothers
as Spock and McCoy
I have no regrets
okay, maybe a little regret
- Name: Kelsey Lauren (insert ridiculous gibberish third and fourth name here that is typically shouted when 300% done) Scott
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance: Kelsey has a crap ton of freckles on her face. It took them by surprise at first, since neither were particularly freckle-y people. She grows to be an average height, with deep brown hair, big blue eyes, and pouty lips. Seen usually wearing dresses because ‘ugh pants’ — she clearly didn’t pick that attitude up from anyone she knew.
- Personality: She’s calm, level headed, and generally nice to be around. Kels is a pro at the eye roll, the level of dork did not pass over through genetic recombination, and is often quite cheeky the older she gets. Has a warning label slapped onto her forehead: do not corner, will lash out. The label does not get removed until she’s eighteen.
- Special Talents: Turning folk against each other to avoid getting in trouble. Specifically authority figures, like instructors and their bosses. You see, she’s excellent at reading people and when this is combined with her inheritance of Scotty’s ability to out-wit a challenger by just…talking them in circles…it becomes quite a problem for whoever is on the receiving end of one of these ‘casual conversations’ (as she’ll later call it when forced to defend herself).
- Who they like better: Keenser.
- Who they take after more: Neither and both. For the most part Montgomery and Christine can not pin point which parts of their personalities are shinning beacons for Kels, especially when she was going through the teenage years. Ends up more interested in astrophysics than biology or engineering.
- Personal Head canon: Kelsey is, unfortunately, left in the care of her grandfather while her parents are off planet. They both go out of their way to make this up to her by bringing back scrap metal gizmos and interesting trinkets from their travels. She keeps them all in a box under her bed, only bringing it out when she’s feeling particularly lonely.
- Face Claim: Joey King [ child ]